Friday 27 January 2017

Milk Bath Fun & Night Feeds

 

Saw this on Pinterest and thought my little boy could do with a milk flower bath also. He loves the water, swimming pool, bath time, it's all a highlight of his day so I knew he'd enjoy this! 

As part of my maternity bucket list, I'm trying to do a 'photoshoot' a month in the hope to remember as much of our full together time as possible. The next time I get time like this off work,  I will have another baby so that one on one time is basically now or never. I might do a check list of my January Bucket List shortly.

William is now 4 months old, its going crazy fast and we're in the midst of a pretty horrendous night time period. For 8 weeks, I have been getting about 4 hours of broken sleep a night and it has been... just depressing, it is literally the only word that can accurately describe sleep deprivation! Fingers crossed this passes soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment