Tuesday 3 November 2015

Ten things that brought happiness in October

When I went through a bad patch in Summer 2014, I wrote in my diary religiously every single day without fail. On one page I wrote what was on my mind… the usual and on the other side, I wrote whatever made me happy that day. Somedays it was numerous things and somedays it was just one, but I always wrote it. 

When I got better, I no longer felt the need to keep that particular diary, it wasn't me anymore, that was the unwell and poorly me. So I got a match to it one day and burnt it… I am happy with that decision but the only thing I wished I could have saved was my happy memories. They was written on each side, so I couldn't save the good, without saving the bad and although it was a time in my life I don't regret and I learnt so many hard but very important lessons, I don't ever want to go back to it and re-read those pages. So it is what it is. 

I do however want to start my happiness memories here, maybe once a month, of what made me smile. It's lovely to re-read those little things back down the line!

So this is what made me smile in October - 
  • Picking Scarlet up from Nursery and her running up to me with the biggest hug when it was time to go home. 
  • Looking at tractors with Scarlet and go round the shops making a scene as I called her cheeky monkey "just Scarrrlet"
  • Having the guts to go for my job interview and getting the job
  • Having a re-do of my blog and coming back to my little space
  • Breakfast with Matt's family
  • Trying new glasses on with Matt
  • Photoshoots with the dogs
  • Having too many Takeaways with Matt because we didn't want to cook
  • Seeing Toby for the afternoon
  • Pumpkin Carving with Matt
  • Speaking to Mum and Dad whilst they was in Romania
  • Getting my Gibbons of Matt <3



No comments:

Post a Comment