Tuesday 28 February 2017

Finding Dory at Blue Planet Aquarium.



The last stop for our little trip was Blue Planet Aquarium. Me and Matt visited here the year earlier and we was so excited now we have our own little baby to come along, we just knew he would love the tunnel!

I do think it's a little expensive for what it's worth, at £17.95 for one adult, it is really steep and going forward, I would probably just go to Sealife which is closer to home and if you buy online a ticket is £9, not to mention it's attached to Legoland which I'm so excited to take my little boy to in a few years time!

We did however have a lovely time, William loved all the underwater parts, staring at the fish, me and Matt enjoyed seeing the sharks. I also took William in a small tunnel which put us at the centre of a tarantula cage... it only freaked me out when we was in it, they are so hairy!

I think my favourite was the sharks and sting rays. I swam with Sting Rays in Mexico a few years ago, but as it was in the Sea, you really don't realise what they look like properly until you see it up close in a tank!




No comments:

Post a Comment