Thursday 23 February 2017

Our First Family Trip to the Beach!

complaining to be let out of the stroller... he won! 

As part of my maternity leave bucket list, I have always planned and dreamt about my little families first trip to the beach. I love visiting the beach in any season, so the fact it's February didn't really put me off either! I didn't prepare to be in such a mood as I realised after 40 minutes driving down motorways, I remembered that I had left my camera at home! Matt was so lovely, reminding me we had our phones and he kept taking pictures for me!

We visited the Wirral, Hilbree Beach. I went there years ago with my parents and had such a lovely day! With it being February, it was so so cold that I felt like I couldn't push William's stroller and true to form, the little pudding decided he didn't want to sit in a stroller and wanted to be carried so he screamed until we gave in and wrapped him in a blanket whilst we walked down the sea front!

I cannot wait to take another family trip once the sun is out a bit more! Although it's probably a good job we couldn't sit William in the sand just yet as he would have put it straight in his mouth!




The hotel we stayed at was The Village, Wirral and I was actually really impressed. As part of our Christmas present from my parents, we received a 2 night break away and this was one of the hotels that accepted the voucher. We chose it as it had the beach, the zoo, blue planet aquarium and a swimming pool for my little water baby! 




No comments:

Post a Comment