Sunday 30 April 2017

Project Mummy & Me



I must take a handful (at least) of pictures every day of William, yet there are rare ones of us together! I always feel so embarrassed but I want and need those pictures of me holding my little baby who is growing far too fast!

Thinking about this, I have decided that every day in May I am going to have a picture with my little boy! That's 31 pictures for me to cherish and 31 pictures I need ideas for haha!

I'm excited for it and hope I get each day as I know I will appreciate it in months and years to come!

It is so important to be in front of the camera with your baby, when William was born, I felt so horrendous that I turned the camera away and I am so thankful Matt continued to pick it up and snap pictures, even if they're just for us to see, he will never be that tiny and small again!



No comments:

Post a Comment