Wednesday 19 April 2017

Trip to Sealife Centre


Our Easter trip to the saline centre was amazing! I loved that it was so close to home, being only a 20 minute drive away meant we could tag team our nap in the morning and still have enough time for our day.

We took William to the Blue Planet Aquarium in February when he was 5 months old, at the time, he wasn't particularly bothered and this time at 7 months, I held no hope as he had been fighting his naps all day so I thought he'd fall asleep and it would just be me & Matt! I was then pleasantly surprised that not only did he enjoy it and stay awake, but the look of awe and questions on his face as we went from tank to tank was so exciting to watch!

I touched a star fish which grossed me out, I wish I was one of those really brave, up for everything people but no, even afterward the millisecond touch, I was still grossed out!

I remembered my camera this time and really enjoyed snapping pictures that wasn't on my phone! I really need to push myself to do it more often!

Afterwards, me & William went on the vintage looking merry-go-round which is at that part of the Trafford Centre! William was clinging to me at first and it made me go slightly dizzy but I bloody loved it! Such a classic Mum moment!



   

No comments:

Post a Comment