Wednesday 19 April 2017

William's First Easter


I have loved enjoying easter as a Mother! It is celebrated quite big in our family, we normally give things up for lent (I failed this year as the tiredness led me to Chocolate), we all buy each other eggs and we did an egg hunt for the Children. 

One thing I was excited for was William's photoshoot. I try and do these every big occasion so I can look back at how teeny tiny and smiley my little baba was on all the big days (I can't wait to do his first birthday cake smash).

On Easter Sunday we went to Church and then spent the rest of the day with Family. I got a sore in my mouth that was absolutely killing me and we let our baby try chocolate for the very first time (he won't be trying it again until his birthday but he loved it). 

On the Monday I had my first full day without William as Matt took him to his Mum's so I could make headway on housework. I can't do it when I have William with me because of the hoovering and spraying and with him now being 7 months old, it was needing a spring clean! 

Then on the Tuesday, which isn't technically still the Easter holidays, however Matt had the day off work so we will count it as that, we went to Sealife Centre at the Trafford Centre. I had been before with Scarlet when she was a tiny 6 month old and slept the whole time, but we timed it right, William was awake for the whole thing and was in awe of the tanks, lights and fish! I also took him on the old fashioned merry-go-round just outside and it was one of those surreal moments where you realise you are living out an actual dream! Loved every minute of it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment