Tuesday 20 June 2017

Chasing Bluebells and Cherry Blossoms.


I think I'm a bit weird when it comes to seasons because as soon as a new flower comes about, I have to put my baby in it to have a quick photoshoot haha! 

I was determined to find bluebells this year (these pictures are from the other month, just never have the time to post with a baby that never sleeps!). I don't live nearby to a field of them and I wasn't prepared to search for them in woods, alone with a baby, so when I found a small section of them in Altrincham village on our short walk to the park, I ran over, threw his blanket down and took my pictures. 

Luck had it that when we got to said park, there was the most beautiful cherry blossom tree in full bloom that was making a large area of the field pink! I just adore the picture of me and him, the smile on both our faces! I was totally unprepared for how quickly time passes when you become a parent, I don't want to miss a single second of my precious baby, even on the hard moments.



No comments:

Post a Comment