Saturday 10 March 2018

15 Months Old / Growing Up

 *This is a backdated post so that I remember all my memories to write in his baby book, I don't want to forget anything and tend to do his yearly book in one sitting rather than over time so think writing notes here every now and again will help me keep up!



 My beautiful boy, I can't believe how fast the time is going! You're starting to learn new things every day, picking up things after seeing others do it once, your personality is growing, your likes and dislikes, it is my favourite thing, seeing you discover the world and watching you, become you. My special boy, I love you more than I could ever say.

Milestones this Month -
  • 11 Teeth (8 Normal and 3 molars)
  • Says Mama, Dada and Hiya
  • Likes to stamp his feet
  • Dances, clicks his tongue and sticks his tongue out when asked
  • Favourite food is peas and mash potato
  • Has 2/3 bottles a day
  • In both 12-18 & 18-24m Clothing
  • Loves playing with other Children
  • Has 1 1-2 hour nap a day


Favourite Memory this Month -
7th January 2018: Trumped when Mummy was changing his bum ready for bed time. Mummy laughed so William forced 2 more trumps out, laughing his head off and making Mummy laughing even more. So William tries to trump even more, making his face go red and tense belly still laughing his head off and making Mummy laugh her head off too!





No comments:

Post a Comment