Sunday 11 March 2018

16 Month Update / Learning to Jump


My dearest William, you're coming on leaps & bounds!! Mummy officially made the decision to give up her job, scary!! After working for the same company and office for almost a 3rd of my life, when push comes to shove, I could not be away from you for 5 full days, not yet! So from April we will commence the stay at home mummy environment, I can't wait (although slightly scared financially haha). You are the light of my life and my happy place.

16 Month Milestones -
  • Can spin round when asked
  • Trying his hardest to jump
  • Loves the outdoors and muddy puddles
  • Can ride his ride along but backwards only
  • Favourite food is potato hash
  • Can point to his ears, nose, eyes, mouth and head on himself and others when asked
  • Learnt to say 'Moll Moll' for Molly the dog and 'More'
  • Can do the diamond shape when singing twinkle twinkle little star
  • Has 2 bottles a day
  • Teething is bad this month but finally cut one of his upper fangs.
  • Favourite book is Dear Zoo, making us read it 4x plus in one sitting.
  • Loves bouncing and jumping on the bed and sofa.
  • Mummy found his second beauty spot (on his left calf, first is his right upper arm).

Favourite Memory - Mummy's birthday week! I turned 30 (arghh), and I decided there was no better way to spend my Birthday then to take William and Matt to inflate nation! We had the best time, William was surprisingly in his element in the adult section, completing the assault course with our help and going down a 15ft slide alone (I looked on in horror, but he loved it) and mostly, there was a huge ball put with over 300,000 balls, he was in his happy place. Afterwards we went out for a meal at TGI Friday.
The next day I left him for the first time ever for a full night with my Mum whilst me and Matt had a night away at a spa, I won't lie but the rest was lovely! Rest day Wednesday when we returned home midday, Thursday we went Sealife Centre as William rushed us round in 30 minutes as he didn't stop running and Friday we went to Eureka! Children's museum! What an amazing week!



No comments:

Post a Comment